Wednesday, April 21, 2010

have to take a break from it all to breathe....

i know i said i prolly wont be getting on here until after i graduate but i cant stay away....

i need a mini-break from studying and just school right now....(10 more days just 10 MORE DAYS!!!!)

these teachers are giving it to me at the end but im making it...i am going into my finals with at least an A or B in each class so God be with me to the finish line!!!

btw im getting kind of sick of how my blog layout is looking...i still want to keep the same theme but it definitely needs an upgrade quick, fast, and in a hurry (maybe thats what ill do for after graduation for my blog).

well i guess ill leave you with this because i have nothing else to say....

Beauty isn't worth thinking about; what's important is your mind. You don't want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head. ~Garrison Keillor

No comments:

Post a Comment