Wednesday, November 30, 2011

if it was all so simple....

i dont think i would care so much. i cannot wait until this decision is final. i have a lot on my plate work wise and lets just say, i know 2012 is going to be my year of discovery and overcoming obstacles i never thought i would live to see me get over. ever have that good gut feeling? cant eat, cant sleep, cant think straight...that is me right now...so many directions and so many choices...whats a girl to do?! this time i will let it come to me...less stressful that way...i know this is a ramble...im sorry:) but this is seriously how my head feels right now...hope i make the right decision...im in control either way...will let you know as soon as everything is final.

btw...i think i am going to give up on weight watchers...it is getting pretty boring...the excitement has left the building...im not giving up on losing weight just weight watchers...well ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment