Sunday, April 17, 2016

Change is Coming...(It's been too long:))

Happy Sunday! God is truly amazing.

I know it's been way too long. I have missed this place.

We all need our place in this world, and this is a new start that I must stay consistent with. Change is definitely on the rise.

I am looking forward to getting back to blogging and ultimately to myself. Sometimes in life we can allow distractions to take us away from the things we love and enjoy. I am choosing to dedicate and consistently blog on my favorite topics and new ones as they come to my mind and spirit such as God, music, poetry, fashion, and self-reflection. Not all things are meant to be shared but I am willing to use this blog as a place to express and show my definition of freedom.

God is doing something new in this season - inside and through me.  A new look and feel is coming soon to the blog. I am excited for this new start. This new beginning reminds me of 2 Corinthians 5:17 from the Bible. "The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"

We are here to inspire, encourage, and be there for one another. I would be doing a disservice not to share. Hope you grow and learn with me.

I love all of you, and I pray that this blog is a blessing to you.

Last but not least, I would love to connect with you. I am all about positivity. I am on twitter and Instagram as Love1FreeDom.

xoxo - Dominique

1 comment: