Friday, June 11, 2010

I wish I was this Goldfish


I wish I could be this brave and take risks. Life would probably go by more happily and I would be able to just live in the moment. I know God is not finished with me yet which makes it more interesting and mind consuming.
Have you ever had a wish that you knew would come true but YOU were the only one in the way? You see the favor but you never reach out and grab it?
I must admit that I see improvements but we all just want to feel complete and filled with purpose.
I have some fears that I know are holding me back and I know I have to be more patient with myself even if I dont conquer and achieve ever dream.
I just want to be this goldfish taking a risk or big jump in a bigger place/fish bowl than just a little glass...feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment