Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I had a great convo with my friend last night. It help me realize so many things.

I have goals that I know I need to obtain and dreams I have to fulfill before this life is over. You can only blame your past for so long. It is time to get in the mindset of a new woman - body, soul, and mind. I know its not going to be easy, but it can and shall be done.

The more and more you speak negativity into your life like "I cant", "it wont", "never", etc., the more and more your mind will be programed to believe such nonsense.

My plans are to:
  1. Read my Bible and pray everyday
  2. Join a gym to lose weight
  3. Get out more and travel
In turn I hope to gain:
  1. Fulfillment
  2. Peace
  3. Love
  4. Happiness
  5. Confidence
  6. Security

No comments:

Post a Comment