Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back at School...

Hey everyone...How are you guys? Me?? Im back at the WU (Wilberforce University...prolly some of you dont even know about this school but it is the first private black university founded in 1856 lol...you will get drilled that if you ever decide to attend the good ol wu) and I see I am up to 40 followers (yay!)...Thank you all (new and old) for following...Im just here to share my up and downs with you and hopefully you can give me your advice and/or learn and grow with me.

This is senior year, and Im so happy that this is the last year (cant express how I feel right now cause it still hasnt all the way sunk in). I am back to reality and back to studying, eating wrong, and all that other stuff...I really dont have too much else to say, BUT I do have a story to tell y'all, but I honestly do not feel like typing it all out right now. I just wanted to make sure that I posted something, and I wanted to let all my followers know that I appreciate you, hope you are living your life to the best of your ability, and yea lots of hugs and kisses;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay to senior year! Congrats on that, I'm only a semester away from that status but I'm still excited. I'm all on board for the eating wrong part of college life.

    ReplyDelete