Saturday, July 17, 2010

from me to you: relax...

When I think about all the things that I have worried about from whence I could remember to now, I just have to laugh at myself. How dare I not know that I am a child of a KING which makes me a Princess with the freedom to be, live, and have whatever my heart could ponder to imagine.

Now that I am working (it's been officially a month yay!!!), I have come to appreciate and hold dear to my heart, my God. He is forever so awesome I cannot thank Him enough!!!

God I pray that you keep me in your loving arms and continue to direct me on this journey called Life. I love you and I know you have me in your mind all the times. Remove this doubt and fear. Surround me with your love and care. I pray that I will never part from your goodness and mercy. In Jesus name, Amen.

I hope everyone is living their lives to the fullest and with God, our Father. I also hope that everyone is staying positive and hopeful. Your time will come. Your answers are coming. Just keep praying and hold Him dear to your heart. He is with you every step of the way, so dont give up or give in. Stick it out!!! and try not to take everything so seriously. Enjoy life and understand that it it is what it is. Nothing stays the same forever but Him and His word.

Love yall!!!!!!!!!! xoxo - Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment