Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lord take me
Here I am
With my arms open wide
Ive found no one
To be true to me
But You!

-Karen Clark Sheard "Lord Take Me"

Father God,

I give You all the praise and glory
I thank You for everything including my sanity, family, and the people You have in my life at this time
I thank You for waking me up this morning and giving me a brand new day to praise You and thank You
The people I love are not in a good place and I just ask that You give them strength and provide a resolution of Your will
My heart is heavy and You know my needs
I can already see the sun peeping through the clouds but yet the rain is still falling
Lord be with me as You always have and be with everyone right now that is longing for You and needs You to show up in their lives
I know I am not the only one that is yearning for You to perform a miracle
Remove doubt and low self esteem
Allow Your spirit to rest in us all
In all these things, I love You and thank You and praise You
In Jesus name
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment