Sunday, May 22, 2016

Let's Talk: DO NOT Give Up! (Affirmations)

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)

God's word stands on its own. 

This is definitely my season of learning and growing in the present moment. No more are the days that I will dwell on the past or ponder the future.
________________________________________________________________
I speak these affirmations over my life, and you can use them in yours as well. :)

My work, the words from my mouth, and my walk will and is showing the true works of God. I am a goddess, an heir of the King, GOD! (Read: Galatians 3:26-28; James 2:17-18)

I am taking responsibility for my actions and working unto the Lord. (Read: Colossians 3:23-24; Ephesians 6:7)

I do not compete or try to follow man's way of living. God is doing new things. (Read: Galatians 1:10; Romans 12:2)

I am allowing room for God to handle what He does best. Only God knows the plans. (Read: Jeremiah 29:11)

My dry bones are coming to life. (Read: Ezekiel 37)

I am no longer afraid of loneliness because I am never alone. God is with me. (Read: Deuteronomy 31:6)

I am walking boldly and confidently in my destiny and purpose in God. (Read: Exodus 9:16: Proverbs 19:21: Jeremiah 15:11)

I am not getting older...I am renewing. All will and is restored. (Read: Psalm 51:10; Isaiah 40:31; Lamentations 5:21; 2 Corinthians 13:11)
________________________________________________________________
I have never wanted God so much. I have never thirsted for His presence as I do now. For that, I view my circumstances and environment through a different perspective and I am loving the new ways I am hearing God. Nothing is impossible for Him. He is truly amazing. When I thought I had life figured out, He comes to show me new things. It is a wonderful adventure, and I am looking forward to laughing with no cares. He has given me visions and dreams that I cannot fathom right now. I am not perfect and He takes all my imperfections and makes them great. He uses all of my life not just the parts that are pretty (lol). He is working with and for me. What a joyous time and place to be in my life right now where I literally have no other options But God!

One step at a time. Piece by piece. Thought by thought. Day by day. I do not allow my mind to wonder too long. The word of God is my sword and is a treasure to my life. God is truly an ever present help.

I am in preparation mode. All things are coming together the way God plans. Everything is working for me by faith and for His purpose. (Read: Romans 8:28)

I am grateful for divine connections and the convictions God is using to correct and discipline my mind.

It is not easy not even for one second but this challenge (opportunity) is worth not giving up for. From me to you...Do not give up!

If you have any affirmations that you speak over your life, share them below in the comments (sharing is caring ;))

I love you all!

xoxo - Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment