Sunday, May 1, 2016

Let's Talk: It's a NEW Day

Wisdom teeth removal is no joke. On Friday, 4/29, I got 4 wisdom teeth pulled. I was prepared mentally for what was about to happen, but nothing could prepare me for the discomfort, change in diet, and pain.

It reminded me of how life is. Trials and tribulations are going to come and it is up to us to pray and read God's word continuously in and out of trials and tribulations. Though you could never be fully prepared for life because only God is all knowing but you can use the Bible as a tool to stay rooted and to have a strong rock to lean on when you have nothing left.

The Bible is never changing and will be here forever. It is the only word that will stand the test of time. God is forever. (Read 2 Timothy 3:16)

If you would have saw me yesterday, there was no way that I would be writing this blog this morning. Let's just say God is a healer and only He can turn your midnight into day. (Read Romans 8:28).

Now I am here on this beautiful morning, Sunday, May 1 (the start of my birthday month...yay!!!), being able to say with confidence, it is a NEW day. This is the day the Lord has made and I will be glad in it. (Read Psalm 118:24). I would not be able to feel this moment of a new day without yesterday.

Thank you God for this new day and even for yesterday.

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the beauty it will unfold.

Love you all.

xoxo - Dominique




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Post, happy early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! Make sure and take your pain medication. It helps tremendously with the wisdom teeth!

    ReplyDelete