Friday, October 16, 2009

Grad School or Entry Level Position???

There are so many choices, but so little time to decide. I have the ability to do both, but which one will be more beneficial for me specifically in the long run? Yes, the economy is looking better, so getting a job fresh out of college is likely, but grad school couldnt hurt me. The dilemma lies in my mind because I am beginning to get advice for everyone and everyone is all saying different things with valid reasons. Ive prayed like so many times about this and I know God is probably about tired of me asking for the same thing, but I cant help but ponder what's next?????

Is any of you going through the same or similar thing? Let me know how you are handling the pressure.

That's it for me...talk to you guys later:) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. When I graduated last year I chose the entry level position. I have a great job, but sometimes I wish I didn't have all the adult pressures that come with it. But I needed a break from, so that's why I took the job.

    I was lucky, I know many people who graduated with me and haven't found decent jobs. If you're still focused on higher education I'd choose grad school, its the safest bet.

    ReplyDelete