Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I was just a girl...

Hello how are yall? Me? Im just sitting here reminiscing....

I am now 21 years old (May 8th), and I just cant believe how the time is passing by so fast. I cant believe all of things that have happened in my life thus far...all of the many good things. There has been alot I have definitely been protected from by me simply being me. I am happy for the good and bad choices because I can stand and be proud of the young lady I am today. I am proud to be a role model, a friend, and one day a lover to that special someone.

How many of you can say the same?!?

Well, be you and stay true...:)

Here's the quote of the day: And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment