Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby Steps...

Hey everyone. How are you guys? Me...Im good:)

Today I only had one class at 1 oclock and I did two hours for work/study (mostly work). Nehoo I am just getting back from working out and I am happy that I followed through. I did 30 mins on the treadmill and 3 mins on the eliptical (i do not know what it is called but it works out every part of your body). I know thats not much but I am taking baby steps.

I took soda out of my diet and I am eating healthy. Also I am not eating after 7 so I think I will be able to meet my goal of 10lbs. by Feb. 26. I feel that if I continue to take baby steps and gradually add more to my workout, I should be fine. One thing I dont of course want to do is start and stop, so I recognized the common pattern of working myself out too hard and quitting. Hopefully with these baby steps I will soon be able to make big girl steps to grown up steps lol

I will definitely update you guys daily or weekly on my progress. Well ttyl...love you guys and remember KEEP GOD FIRST!!! because you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you:)

xoxo-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment