Friday, January 1, 2010

I Wanna Thank My Mama....




Thank you The Life and Times of a Fashiondiva @ http://thelifeandtimesofafashiondiva.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for this award. It is greatly appreciated. Sorry it has taken me so long to accept. NEHOO...in order to fully accept I have to tell you guys 10 random facts about me and nominate a few blogs that I love...well here it goes:
  1. My favorite female artist is Brandy...I hope she hasnt left the game for good
  2. My favorite male artist is Musiq Soulchild..no one in my opinion can compare in this generation
  3. I have a little sister and we are 7 years apart
  4. I have an addition to the internet...I need to seriously make a career out of it
  5. I go back to school for my last semester on Jan. 5th
  6. I graduate from college May 1
  7. I am still in my pj's as I am writing this post
  8. I can sing
  9. I have no favorite color
  10. I love to blog

Well there is my 10 random facts. It was hard but I did it lol and I nominate the following blogs:

If you have been nominated, you have to tell 10 random facts about yourself to accept the award. Have Fun!

5 comments:

  1. Thanx luv!!...I like Brandy too, I luv the song she did with Monica back in the day "The Boy Is Mine" and her [New Moon] CD was FAB!!...people say i'm addicted to the internet too, but I say it's just nothing else to do. If I had other things to keep me busy I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!Congrats in advance on Graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on your award and thank you for mine boo, you are AWESOME! I LOVE Musiq, I can sing too, and I have an addiction to blogging AND the internet REALLY, Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR THE TAG!! I JUST POSTED MY RESPONSE!

    ReplyDelete