Thursday, September 24, 2009

sometimes we just need to pray...

When you are in doubt and you cant see your way out
PRAY
He will see you through...TRUST!!! and HAVE FAITH!!!

Everyone has problems...everyone has those days when you just want to be alone
and when you have just given your all just hold on...GOD IS ON THE WAY!

God has blessed me to see how great He is through situations in my life at this moment. I have met a set of people that have shown me and taught me some of the greatest lessons I could never buy in a store or through tuition. He has taught me to stand on my own and be strong in my own right. Alot of times we look to each other for the answers and yea it may get you through one night BUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

I have learned not to lean so hard heartedly on others because just as I will, they will let you down everytime. You really cant blame them or look at them differently because we are all one in the same. We are all human and we make mistakes.

Lets start praying for each other...can we agree on that?

2 comments:

  1. this is indeed true you can only lean on God he is the only one that will never fail you!!! Definitely keep praying for me as I lift you up in prayer...prayer changes things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO TRUE!!

    ..and i love this i love jesus pic on ur page!!

    ReplyDelete