Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bible Verse of Today

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is life not more important than food and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life.

Matthew 6:25-27 New International Version

2 comments:

  1. *Good Word*

    I knew it didn't sound like the KJV Bible...lol...it would have been alot of thou, thee, and hast...in the verses

    but if you like NIV thats kool 2, I like too stick to the original tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my signature Bible Verse to get me through! I have it bookmarked and highlighted lol! This verse always puts things in perspective for me. Thx for posting it for others.

    ReplyDelete