Thursday, November 12, 2009

i think i know now.

Hello you guys. How are you all?...Me Im good just counting down the days til I am home for winter break: Nov. 24-Jan. 5!!! (exactly 11 days! yay!) and I think I may know what I will be doing when I graduate. I have weighted out the options and I think I want to go straight to grad school but work on the side. I feel with the state of my life and how I am feeling right now, I need to go to grad school. Getting a job is hard and I have simply done all I can do in that department, so the decision is clear. I am going to grad school. Deadlines are looking pretty good right now. Most of the deadlines are at the end of my last semester, so I will have enough time to take all the necessary steps to apply and actually recieve a nice financial aid package.

Now I know what I need to focus on specifically and I can chill out a lil'.

What do you guys think? Am I making the right choice? Do you feel going to grad school is better than going out and finding a job or does it differ with the individual?

ttyguysl xoxo-Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment