Friday, December 4, 2009

1 Corinthians 13:12
Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.


I know that there is someone going through the same things or similar so I have to come from the heart and inspire. You may not know everything right now but its ok you will know when its your time to know. Thats the way God works. He knows when and how we are able to bear and handle certain situations. He knows what we have to go through in order to appreciate what He has in the future for us. Dont let your heart be weary. God got you!!! Just keep praying and believing. He is here for you!

I dont know where this is coming from but I just stumbled across this scripture and I had to share it with you. God knows how to calm my/your doubts and drive away all the fears.

xoxo-Dominique

1 comment:

  1. This message was right on time. Thanks it was just for me! You are a God sent. Stay blessed and continue to praise him.

    ReplyDelete