Sunday, December 27, 2009

Me.


I am virtue
And proud
Pure and soulful
I'll scream out loud
I am blessed
See my smile
I don't want those clothes
Cause they don't fit no way
I don't need to say those words
Cause God's words are all i need to say
I don't need to hate
Cause im too busy in praise
I don't need to conform to the world
Cause heaven is coming forever and a day
I am gonna live my life like it's golden
Can't stop won't stop
I am gonna find him
Even on the mountain top
I am going to fulfill my destiny
And neva let it flop

3 comments:

  1. I love that poem, and the colorful rose. Thanks for following me

    http://jillz-aa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem...and pretty picture
    Im digging your blog...come check out and follow mine. Im following you now come return the love.

    aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete