Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello you guys...How are you?? I am bored out of my mind and thinking as always...

I am thinking about the reasons why I need to start living in the moment instead of trying to figure out the future. How can I have a future if I dont live for today? The future has to come from somewhere and I guess thats why God gaves us the "present". I am confused still on alot of things but I am realizing that its alright to stop thinking so much and just live. If you can just imagine being a senior in college with no clue about what's next? If you dont watch out, it will consume you and take over you. I think for me it is the constant remindance of not having that entry level position or creditials for grad school. On top of that, everyone wants to know whats next for me esp. my family. But all I have to say is "idk" and "ive applied to stuff but there has been no luck". So whats a girl to do? Should I sit here and weep or just live for this moment and know things will work out for me. For those of you who have read my blog on a consistent basis know I am simply obsessed with this subject. Its not something that I should ignore but I do need to start living for today and not worry about everyones input on MY future. The economy has really messed it up for newly college graduates but I cant let that get to me or determine my destination. So until then I will continue to pray and hold God in my heart and whatever is whatever.


Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment