Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Today's Bible Verse

So do not worry about tomorrow;
for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34 New American Standard Bible

God already has your tomorrow ready for you so make this day a good day. Take one step at a time and let God handle the rest. He only wants what's best for His child, so dont worry but just cast your cares on Him and He will be your refuge. Often times we forget who created us and who was here from the very beginning. You cant out smart God because He knows everything. Dont try to take the easy way out but trust in Him and He will see you through whatever situation you are going through. You are not alone. Someone else has went through the same thing and has made it through by the grace of God, and even if its not the same exact situation someone has been through something similar or more than you. Be thankful God loves you and cares for you.

I was talking to my friend yesterday and we rarely talk nemore especially since we are getting older and living our own lives, but neways we were just casually talking with the "hey how you doing?" and so on and she was telling me about a situation that she is going through and I told her about mines. She told me before I gave my insight that God already got it handled. It is just good to see that we can remain positive and stay strong in these times and we have not forgotten. It really made me feel good how she is handling her situation. People like to sterotype this generation but there are many of us that want what is best and are believers of God.

I hope that I have helped someone today. Remember God knows you and He only wants what is best for you but you have to choose whose side you are leaning on. You cant be parted down the middle. Its either yay or nay.

xoxo Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment