Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Look at ME poem/ New Year's Resolution


Look at me

Proud and ready to be

All above the possibilities

Look at me

Im happy and free

No more chains holding me

See my fire and desire

Harmonic and melodic like the choir

I am one and all

Here fulfilling and running to my call

Realization hits and im just

As HE wants with no fuss

Look at me

A prize for all to see

Child of God ready for duty

Intellect far more than a cutie

No longer that should be me

No longer searching for prosperity

This is it

Safe and sound

This is it

Declaring for heaven bound

Taking the stand

Don't need a brand

Secure and wrapped in the blood of the lamb

Look at me

Can't you see

That little girl is erased

A woman has taken her place

And she is more that you can imagine

Filled with love and deep passion

Not amused by your dress

Because it takes far more to impress

Don't second guess

Look at ME


As 2009 comes to a close, I have to say that I am thankful for this year because it was definitely the year of letting go. I am closer to God, focused, and ready. 2010 is the year I feel will be the year that I will finally WIN and God will reveal things to me that I never saw coming. I am looking forward to being stronger spiritually and mentally. I also want to gain my security back and get my health on track. I dont really want to make a New Years Resolution but continue on God's path.

btw I am happy to see some new inspirations (70 followers yay!!!!) I hope this blog continues to grow and stand for its purpose:)
xoxo-Dominique

3 comments:

  1. I don't really have a resolution either, it'z better not to make a vow, than to make one and break it.

    This was a very great poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned your blog on my latest post! check it out :)

    ReplyDelete