Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bittersweet

Hello, How are you? Im good:)

I just thought I come on here and post something since I am sitting here so bored. I am still working out and trying to lose something before it is time to go back to school. I bought my plane ticket today, so I will be back at Wilberforce Univ. Aug. 6. I cannot wait to see what is in store for my last year there. I know it will somehow be bittersweet because I want to enter into the next chapter of independence of my life, but I still want to a college girl full of wonder. I am in the works of speaking with some people that will possibly help me find something when I graduate. I am really looking for an internship for when I graduate rather than an actual job (but who knows) because I barely have any work experience outside of my work/study job at school and the internship I had last summer at an elementary school. So yea thats about it. Of course I am constantly thinking about my future and all the things it will consist of, so I am staying prayful and focused:)

Quote of the day: Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.- Ann Landers

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say I LOVE that quote! Might have to steal...i mean borrow it! :)

    FyI: your background pic/color makes me feel instantly refreshed and happy when I come here! :) LOVE IT!

    -Kelly of *AF*

    ReplyDelete