Thursday, July 30, 2009


HHHeeeeyyy!!! How are you guys??

This summer is coming to a close for me. I will be back at the da good ol WU in Ohio in exactly a week. I am excited yet scared but Im going to be alright (this is the last year)...I just have that feeling...God has something in the works for me. I have come so far and I am still running. All I can be is thankful and appreciative for the good and bad times especially the bad times because they allowed the good times. I am thankful for the few people I surround myself with, family, and even the ones I am now disconnected from. I am so grateful for the blessings already set in place over my life. I know this only the beginning to a beautiful story.

Just when I stopped worrying...
Thats when things started happening...

Let go and Let God lead the/my/your way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment