Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good News


Hey everyone!...How are you? Me? I just got some good news...

Ok so something told me to get up and check my student financial account at my school, and yall before I go any further, GOD IS SO GOOD!...I go to check my financial report for this year and of course everything is paid for BUT on top of all that somehow I am getting an early refund of $484 off of myLAST year's account summary. I have been broke all this summer, and have not been able to do most of the things I sought out for this summer. In a way Im kind of happy that I wasnt because it helped me to see alot of things clearly (when you down, you really get to see who is for and against you), so I guess I mean know you can say, it was all meant for my good. Yall I cannot stop smiling:). He is just so awesome! I know that God is more than monetary blessings, but I have to say that going into this last year I didnt know where I was going to get any money because I wasnt going to recieve work/study (steady check) throughout the semester like I have for the past three years. I am so grateful and so thankful!!!


Here is a bible verse I have kept in my spirit: 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.-Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. OMG.....I can onlyy Join in on all The smiling!!! That is the EXACT bible verse i kept with me throughout my four years of college!!!! & when i graduated I got a key chain with the scrpiture on it!!!

    I have defintely had my share of "what am i gonna do; i'm broke, etc"!!! And yes God Has ALWAYS come through for me!!! "That Man" is so good to me!!! lol...I love The Lord with all my heart & it's truely a blessing to see He's still into "pouring out Blessings"!!!

    I hope the rest of your educational journey goes well!!! Wow...i love that we both relied on that scripture!! lol...That has even been the scripture i gave others when they began so full of complaints or when they were clueless as to what direction they needed to take in life!! It truly ministers on all levels of love, life, happiness, etc!!!

    *sigh....I'm so happy you posted this!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had that scripture with me for some time and you also gave it to me again and so i let it manifest!

    ReplyDelete